|In order to study in this program, the applicants are required
1. to hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution,
2. to have a GPA of minimum 2.0 out of 4.00 or equivalence in undergraduate programs,
3. to hold minimum EA 55 points from ALES(Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam held in Turkey) or minimum 610 points from “quantitative” part of GRE (Graduate Record Examination),
to be successful in scientific exam (written-oral)
3. to be successful in the scientific interview,
4. to submit at least one Letter of Recommendation.